Thank you again, Ping-i3.
Today, I would like to clarify some items and add some questions.
The post below is about getting from JB to Parit Sulong:
1. If we are looking at travelling by bus, we would look for a bus from Larkin Bus terminal.
2. Which bus line(s) would go to the suggested Batu Pahat?
3. Is it possible to see a timetable on-line?
4. Would it be relatively easy to get a taxi in Batu Pahat to go to Parit Sulong?
5. Any idea of possible taxi fare for Batu Pahat to Parit Sulong?
6. An alternative may be to charter a taxi from JB to Parit Sulong.
7. Where in JB should we charter the taxi? Larkin or another place?
8. Should we look for a particular type / colour of taxi?
9. Any idea of possible taxi fare for JB to Parit Sulong?
I understand a taxi may take approximately 3 hours to get to Parit Sulong.
I also understand that it may be possible to hire a taxi in JB to go to Melaka via Parit Sulong. Is this possible, and any idea of a possible fare......obviously by negotiation.