We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family room at Playa Cayo Santa Maria?

Waterloo
reviews: 7
Family room at Playa Cayo Santa Maria?

We just booked a week in January 2014 and it is our family's first trip to Cuba. My husband and I are travelling with our two teenagers and have booked 2 rooms. But I read somewhere that there are family room (2 standard rooms with a connecting door). We would have much more peace of mind if we could get that. We booked through Air Canada Vacations but they didn't offer that room type. They put in a request but it is not guaranteed. Has anyone had success in requesting that prior to their trip? Were there any additional charges? I would contact the hotel but don't have an email address.

Thanks!

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 8
1. Re: Family room at Playa Cayo Santa Maria?

Try this one jefe.ventas@playacayosantamaria.co.cu Depending on how busy they are at the time you are travelling they will not guarantee the rooms, but they will try their best. If by chance you do not get one of these rooms and your rooms are not located close to each other, pop down to reception the next morning (air canada flights usually arrive late in the evening) and ask nicely to be relocated closer to each other. Enjoy your trip! Looking forward to another return visit in February.

Brampton, Canada
reviews: 2
2. Re: Family room at Playa Cayo Santa Maria?

Hi there, i'm seeing the option of a family room offered by Hola Sun. I was wondering if i need to book two family rooms or just one when i'm booking. I'm travelling with my family and we would love to have connected rooms, but the travel agent wasnt sure how to make it work.

3. Re: Family room at Playa Cayo Santa Maria?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, yesterday