We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Azul Beach Resort

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
Memories Azul Beach Resort

i am coming across really good deals for Memories Azul Beach Resort. Can anyone provide me with more info on this hotel

thanks

Calgary
reviews: 3
531. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

My hubbie and I are very excited - heading to Memories Azul tomorrow PM. We did choose the Diamond Club upgrade and will let you all know how it goes!

jess

Calgary
532. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Hey ..we are on the same flight leaving tomorrow as well!!..see you at the airport..or the beach..or the bar!!...cheers

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 1
533. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Enjoy your trip folks, six hour flight?

Edmonton, Canada
534. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Enjoy!

Did you book with Sunwing?

Whitby, Ontario
reviews: 12
535. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

I booked directly on SW site. Very easy to navigate. Booked insurance & Diamond, for Jan 10 one week at the Memories Parisio

Question... Is there any issue getting a non-smoking room ?

Thanks.

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 17
536. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Just returned from Azul this morning, weather was great..Diamond club is not open, neither is Paraiso, you are allowed 3 a la cartes and 4 if diamond club.

I enjoyed, but dont expect 5*

Will write a review soon.

Nana:)

Edmonton, Canada
537. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Did you pay for Diamond Club?

Calgary
538. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Yes it is a 6 hour flight..no biggy..ill sleep..and yes with sun wing...we didnt pay for the diamond club...will post a review when we get back...ohhhhhh ya..we are gone for 3 weeks soo it will only be up after the 10th of Jan..cheers...

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 17
539. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

Yes, I paid for oceanfront Diamond club. Had a good room 2nd floor block 55 overlooking ocean...perfect view, room 5553.

They have a seperate room off the lobby where Diamond Club check in and during the day there is juice, cold water and teabags, chairs and tables....that's it.

Nana:)

Ottawa
540. Re: Memories Azul Beach Resort

new review is up

looks good too

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g670039-d239385…