We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent United Kingdom
reviews: 16
Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

Hi there

Trying to get my bearings. Can anyone advise which end of the Resort or 'strip' are the Astreas Beach Apartments. They are on Fig Tree Bay but not sure which end of Protarus this is. I think that we are at the beginning then to our left (facing the sea) there is the main road 'strip' in town. Pernara is also left from us along the new walk way . I might be wrong of course. Please let me know if I am.

where is the nearest cocktail bar and good restaurant taverna.

thinking about our first stop out in the evening already as we arrive 9pm in the evening so wont have too much time to look around. And its cold and miserable here so is good to plan!

Also, we prefer to eat as late as possible, what is the latest time most of the restuarants in Protarus serve dinner at night.

Chesterfield...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

The Astreas are at the capo bay end of the strip i usually go and See Adam at the Las pas bar on the corner top guy

kent
reviews: 31
2. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

you are literally 2 minutes from the strip, the first restaurant i think is called olympic, very nice, most places to eat are quiet by 10 so if you dump your cases and get out your be ok. romeos abit further along and nikos opposite are very good too, then you can go further along your next night, cocktails are a bit hit and miss, i'll try and look for the names of the good ones

kent
3. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

it's nikolas, not nikos, also molti was really nice, after your meal you can move to sofa's for drinks, further down the strip on the same side as astreas there'a white bar good for cocktails and people watching, people recommend ripples near macdonalds but we didn't rate it much

Kent United Kingdom
reviews: 16
4. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

Thanks Lorrabell - very helpful. Nikolas looks good. Hoping to be there by 9pm at earliest, but you know what the coach transfers can be like. So wont have much time for wondering about first night. And coming in by Easyjet so will be very hungry and thirsty!!

Chesterfield...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

I hate the coach transfers i get a taxi and am in Protaras within 30 mins probably before the coach has left the airport a bit expensive but definately worth it

kent
6. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

we too got the private transfer, it was about £70 return but was worth it and we was there 30-40 minuts, i hat to think how long the coach would take, that was with blue sky transfers, i think we booked with sunshine holidays, same as the apartment, we flew easyjet but bought food in m and s first

7. Re: Astreas Beach Apartments which end of the strip nearest bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014