We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2 flights

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rotherham, United...
reviews: 4
Jet2 flights

Hi just wondering if anybody has flown with Jet2.just interested what the flights are like and if there is any bad points with these flights.

Padiham, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Jet2 flights

No reclining, seats no entertainment and no peace whilst they try to sell sell sell even on a night flight.

Don't think your holiday begins at the airport... If you want to fly with class and comfort go to LA with Virgin!

Padiham, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Jet2 flights

No reclining, seats no entertainment and no peace whilst they try to sell sell sell even on a night flight.

Don't think your holiday begins at the airport... If you want to fly with class and comfort go to LA with Virgin!

Burnley, United...
reviews: 40
3. Re: Jet2 flights

Jet2 are ok, they do the job , get you where you want to go & on time, pretty much like most budget airlines who seem to be coming out better than the more expensive airlines these days !! We used Jet2 to fly to Larnaca last October & using them again this July, great flight times (not coming back into the UK at silly o clock in the morning !!). To be honest most people are armed with their own entertainment these days, i-pads, kindles, mp3 players so not really an issue about no entertainment, & no reclining seats means you don't end up with the people in front pushing back into your personal space. We have flown to Larnaca with Thomson & Monarch before & there's not much to choose between the three of them. My partner flies worldwide at times with his job using all sorts of fancy airlines & he can manage a four & half hour flight on a budget airline so when it comes to hols as we're a party of four we go for best price & flight times the end result is the same, we get to where we want to go & have more spends for our time on our hols in Cyprus !!!!

Flint, United...
reviews: 7
4. Re: Jet2 flights

Thats absolutely true!! But its so annoying when you just want a bit of piece and quiet then the stewards come round with the selling machines ie food, booze, cigs etc oh and not to forget lottery tickets now! Omg what next - was qute surprised to see them selling those tobe honest. what next. lol

Flint, United...
reviews: 7
5. Re: Jet2 flights

Scratch Cards i meant! sorry.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus
reviews: 108
6. Re: Jet2 flights

Try the air travel forum (correct forum for this thread) there are 100s of posts about Jet2 tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 8
7. Re: Jet2 flights

Just discovered they have ceased with Leg room seats as well except Exit rows. They had the first 10 rows down as Extra leg room but that has now stopped.

just had to change my seats for my flight out in July.

Rotherham, United...
8. Re: Jet2 flights

Hi just want to say thank you for all your replies.Toby tyke or anybody could you tell me what the leg room is like as my husband is 6ft 3in and when we have travelled to turkey he has always stood up for most of the flight.We cant get extra leg room seats as we have a daughter and flights don't let you sit there if you have kids.

Dumfries, United...
reviews: 20
9. Re: Jet2 flights

Think hubby will be just fine with Jet2.I feel there is ample space between the seat in front.More than Thomson where I feel like I am hemmed in.

Rotherham, United...
10. Re: Jet2 flights

Thanks mojo500 hubby is a happy man now knowing that.

Get answers to your questions about Protaras