We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Movenpick, BE or Crimson

Which Mactan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 5
Movenpick, BE or Crimson

Hi,

I have enrolled in the Half Ironman Race (relay team) at Cebu on 4 Aug 2013, it is my first long distance race ( 90K bike leg). The whole event will be hosted at the Shangrlia resort which is out of my budget. I would like to know whether Movenpick, BE or Crimson (or any other good suggestion) is within walking distance to Shangrila. (early swim start say 5:25am check in, I want to find something near)

Are there any mini van I can hire at the airport to transport 5 ppl, with luggage a 3 bikes to the hotel? How much would that be?

Any SIM card available at the airport with data plan and local calls good for 4 days use for tourist?\

Many Thanks,

4 replies to this topic
Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
reviews: 83
1. Re: Movenpick, BE or Crimson

Hi!

Movinpick is walking distance to Shangrila.

There are vans and cars for hire. Rates are fixed.

SiM cards are cheap. Around 1 SGD.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,161
2. Re: Movenpick, BE or Crimson

Movenpick (formerly Hilton) is right next door to Shangri La Mactan.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 18
3. Re: Movenpick, BE or Crimson

Hi,

Going for the same race and booked at the same hotel. I'll be traveling with ,y wife and infant baby coming to a year old then.

Is there any transfers that I can pre book before I go there? I don't want cut down the hassle and can get picked up with my bike, stroller and baggages when I arrive.

Thank you.

gang2x
4. Re: Movenpick, BE or Crimson

How long do you have to stay for the race? I know that Movenpick have condos for rent which is cheaper than the hotel. But for a short term you would have to rent it from the owner. I have rented a condo before for 1 month in Movenpick and it was pretty good.

Reply to: Movenpick, BE or Crimson
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted