We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in Cebu?

Which Mactan Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
what to do in Cebu?

i am planning to visit cebu for 3days/2nights after my trip to bohol, im chossing between shangri-la, plantation bay, alegre, abaca, or Imperial hotel. we want to relax but we don't wnt to get bored so we want some entertainment as well by night and a tour by day.

please help us...

5 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
1. Re: what to do in Cebu?

From your list, I've stayed before at Shangri-la, Plantation Bay and Alegre. You should strike Alegre from your list if you want entertainment and not get bored. I recommend Shangri-la but you have to take a taxi and go to downtown Cebu City for nightlife, taxi fare is cheap so it is not much of a problem.

Here are the places to see and things to do in Cebu City and the rest of the province as reviewed by fellow TripAdvisor members --> tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294261-Activiti…

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 610
2. Re: what to do in Cebu?

During peak hours traffic between Cebu City and Mactaan can be as bad as Manila. It once took us 1.5 hrs so you need to factor that in.The trip generally should take no longer than 20-30 mins,

Tommo

gang2x
3. Re: what to do in Cebu?

Alegre is very boring. I think it's good for honeymooners. I like Plantation Bay but it's farther and the traffic in Basak can get really bad. I think Shangrila is better location wise. Most of the night time entertainment will be in Cebu.

Taipei, Taiwan
reviews: 10
4. Re: what to do in Cebu?

I suggest Plantation Bay, why? because my kids there has a mermaid swimming lessons and of course you need to book it one day ahead, I choose Plantation Bay because, they have many things to do inside the resort. First is mermaid swimming lessons hehehe, 2nd is stand up paddle board, kayaking or yoga, they have huge lagoon, besides the breakfast there are awesome.So my children and my maidens love it there.Have a nice day.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 610
5. Re: what to do in Cebu?

Chanrocket this thread is 2 years old??? OPs long been and gone!

Reply to: what to do in Cebu?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted