We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to coral coast?

Which Coral Coast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Airport to coral coast?

Me and my wife are coming to Fiji in 2 weeks and I was just wondering are there any cheaper options to get to the coral coast from the airport other than hotel transfers. If so what are they and how much? Thank you :)

4 replies to this topic
Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
reviews: 12
1. Re: Airport to coral coast?

You may find the links in 'Top Questions about Fiji' to the right of the page helpful. Check the links specifically 'transfers from Nadi' and 'Taxi fares from Nadi'.

Booking a coach transfer would be the cheapest way to get there but it takes alot longer than private transfers. You can also get a taxi. They are readily available just outside the airport.

Maree :D

Ballarat, Australia
reviews: 6
2. Re: Airport to coral coast?

Hi

I have stayed at Naviti on the Coral Coast a number of times and my wife via our travel agent always booked our transfers with Coral Sun coaches which always worked out well and we never had any hassles.

We were then travelling with 2 younguns who are now older and too cool to go with mum and dad.

Baz

Caloundra
reviews: 8
3. Re: Airport to coral coast?

have a look at this pass post from here on tripadvisor

it has some good stuff re transfers to Coral Coast

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294331-i883-k6…

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 158
4. Re: Airport to coral coast?

taxis love this journey as it id good $$. If you negotiate with the driver, you will get better than F$100. This was the quote we got to travel to the naviti resort, we ended up hiring a car for convenience though.

Reply to: Airport to coral coast?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted