We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer / Wine - Best place to get it ?

Which Coral Coast hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Beer / Wine - Best place to get it ?

Hi

I am taking my first trip to Fiji in June with my family. Staying at the Warwick which is half way between somewhere and nowhere.

My issue is that my wife and I enjoy a drink at the end of a long day sitting by the pool and do not fancy paying resort prices for wine and beer every day.

Can anyone suggest options for buying alcohol in and around the Coral Coast?

thanks

Andrew

fiji
reviews: 2
11. Re: Beer / Wine - Best place to get it ?

Hi Andrew

just returned from 10 nights in fiji with my two kids had a blast cant wait till we return to the shangra la stock up on drinks at sigatoka much cheaper and cab fare shouldnt be to much

vinaka music7

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
reviews: 20
12. Re: Beer / Wine - Best place to get it ?

Agree totally Sigatoka for sure nothing like settling back with a cold bevy in the afternoon during your stay!

13. Re: Beer / Wine - Best place to get it ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 22, 2009