We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Wiltshire, UK
reviews: 36
7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Getting very excited now, we can't believe we are going back to paradise in 7 days time, can't wait.

Anyone else going to SCG or other hotels in Cayo Guillermo on or around the 11th of March?

Happy countdown time to all! :o)

London, Canada
reviews: 17
1. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Have a fantastic time!!!! Thanks for all the info you gave me about this resort - it really helped make our decision :-)

Bangor, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Hi Tanja,

We're off out to SCG on the 15th of march.. getting so excited first time in Cuba!.. have you seen any weather reports for it?

norwiich
reviews: 1
3. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

6 :) xx

Wiltshire, UK
reviews: 36
4. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Lol, yes, 6 days now! :o)

I do have a sneaky look at the weather forecast, but to be honest, it can change from one day to the next and even if it shows rain, you rarely have more thank a couple of showers and the sun will shine again. Last March was wonderful and the best weather we have had at SCG, fingers crossed it will be similar.

So excited too, let the packing commence and countdown to Friday (last day at work), then it is holiday time! Yippee!

Have a good trip on the 15th and see you at the Cubanito bar! :o)

Prince George
5. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Cairo mentioned that you provided some info on this resort recently. We are also considering this one (never been to Cuba) but are getting put off by all the reports of chemicals being sprayed around the resort for mosquitos, health risks etc. What are your thoughts?

Morecambe
reviews: 1
6. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

I'm going to the iberostar daiquiri on the 15th march. Can't wait for some much needed sun we have had snow today

keswik,ont
reviews: 5
7. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

MCG March 16th woot woot

Timmins
8. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Club Cojimar in 20 days :)

shipley,west...
reviews: 49
9. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

Hey Cuba Chris youl have to let me know how you went on were going there 12 April.

10. Re: 7 days and counting until SCG, yippee!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 15, 2014