We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rostrevor vs. Butterfly Beach Hotel

Which St Lawrence Gap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
reviews: 10
Rostrevor vs. Butterfly Beach Hotel

I am debating on these two self catering hotels. My wants are clean rooms and a swimmable beach with no rocks and calm water. Has anyone stayed at both? Any comments are greatly appreciated.

montreal canada
reviews: 2
21. Re: Rostrevor vs. Butterfly Beach Hotel

I have never stayed at Butterfly, but have had friends who have, they came down by us quite abit( I always stay at Rostrevor)..It was their first visit, and they had no idea we were all there..Friends of friends..They said They liked Butterfly, but preferred Rostrevor, for location and more variety in walking steps, and their next visit would be at Rostrevor..

22. Re: Rostrevor vs. Butterfly Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2015