We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

Which St Lawrence Gap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 30
Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

Dear Fellow Readers,

Please note that Josefs Restaurant in St. Lawrence Gap has closed.

Christ Church...
1. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

It has been closed for some time now (Jul-Aug '11 or so). There have been several posts on here giving more details but they escape me at the moment.

Buzzards Bay...
reviews: 45
2. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

That sounds accurate, July/August. I visited shortly after it opened in 1986 and shortly before it closed in June 2011. It was a great restaurant at one time. It would seem as though its location on the water would be a great opportunity for someone else.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 32
3. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

I was originally told that the location was going to be the new home of Apsara Indian Restaurant but can't confirm and I don't think it's happened as yet) and I've also had been advised that the owners of Josef's were opening a place at Ocean's 2, but again.. no info on that either..

(sounds like I'm just a wealth of information, but.. it's just that I haven't seen the people I know from Josephs to ask... I'm sure someone else can provide better information.)

Edited: 5:55 pm, January 30, 2012
Hastings, Barbados
4. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

apsara has a sign saying "opening soon" at the old josephs, and josephs moved in and closed at ocean 2,already!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 6
5. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

Josef's d1d operate from Oceans 2 for a short wh1le but don't th1nc 1t tooc off. Last t1me 1 spoce to Charma1ne the chef they had moved from there. W1ll f1nd out where She 1s worc1ng now!!!

New York City, New...
reviews: 30
6. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

Thanks butterflysue1,

I will wait to hear updates on the new Josef's location. What a shame they moved in the first place. The former location was perfect.

tx
7. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

I visted in June 2011 their were closed I miss eating there and missed the friendly services especially Mr. Jason G he always made your family feel welcome. We are planning to go back to Barbados soon this year, I hope that you guys can keep us up dated on a new lacation if any..

8. Re: Josef's Restaurant - St Lawrence Gap Has Closed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 22, 2013