We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the blue telephone card

Which St Lawrence Gap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth UK
reviews: 2
the blue telephone card

can anyone tell me where i can obtain what they call the blue telephone card when we stayed at sapphire beach apartments last year there was this card that you had to register with phone company and allows you to phone the uk alot cheaper than the other cards does anybody know where we can get one it was issued to us when we arrived at the apartment many thanks

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 1
1. Re: the blue telephone card

Pre paid 'phone cards ( Blue and others ) are available in most supermarkets and petrol stations ..I always choose one that you can use up back in the UK as well as in Barbados

AFAIK you don't have to 'register' ...just dial a very long sequence of numbers !!!

They are cheaper than call boxes or villa phones or UK mobiles ...used loads of them when we got caught by the ash cloud

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
reviews: 21
2. Re: the blue telephone card

The Blue calling cards are available in well over 100 locations island wide - you won't have a problem getting them.

Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: the blue telephone card

We bought a calling card the other day...paid 10.00 Bds, and it was good for about 33 minutes to call Canada. Pretty cheap I thought.

Iowa
reviews: 52
4. Re: the blue telephone card

Thanks for the information. That seems very resonable. Sure beats using my cell phone at $1.99 a minute to call back to the US.

Ottawa
5. Re: the blue telephone card

You can also buy a sim card for your cellphone fairly cheap, I think about $25? As long as you have an unlocked gsm phone, it's way cheaper than north American international rates.

6. Re: the blue telephone card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, October 17, 2012