We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Which Maxwell hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bournemouth,england
reviews: 7
Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Will be returning to Barbados next March and will be staying close to Charlie's bar and grill in Maxwell area,would like to know of any rum bars and eateries nearby please

UK Cornwall
reviews: 2
11. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

there used to be a bar on maxwell coast road, think it was called thommo's if i remember rightly??? i think it shut down, but dont know if another bar has re-opened in the same premises???? it was next door to fat jacks rentals.

montreal
reviews: 21
12. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

last night ,I went with frienhds to New Century for chinese and we all thought it was delicious.

I'm going to go back before I return home

Laval, Canada
reviews: 1
13. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

I have never stayed at the Boug but always visit it every single day. There is no problem. I've known the staff for many years. Don't forget that you will always be welcomed especially if you are spending money at the bar like myself lol.

14. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, April 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Maxwell