We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

bournemouth,england
reviews: 7
Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Will be returning to Barbados next March and will be staying close to Charlie's bar and grill in Maxwell area,would like to know of any rum bars and eateries nearby please

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 154
1. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

carlspurg

You can visit the Surfer's Cafe in Oistins, the Village Deli at Super Centre Oistins, there are a couple bars in Oistins which is just up the road from Maxwell. You'll be spoilt for choice.

Hope this helps

Regards

bournemouth,england
2. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

visited the surfers cafe this year,they had an awesome singer in there with a guy on acoustic guitar,shame she never done more nights,was thinking more the other direction from Oistins towards the Shell petrol station way.Do Bouganville allow non occupants into the hotel for shows BGI?

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Having stayed at the Bougainvillaea for The last two years I think they would welcome your business to watch any of the shows .We enjoyed most of the shows.

Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
4. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

I'm sure you could book into the Boug for a meal and show if you wanted too.

There is the Croton Inn on Maxwell main road, then you could consider bars at the Dover end of the Gap like Salt Ash, Oceans 15, Gap Bar etc ..... further down towards the Gap you have Cools on Dover beach, Pablo Dantes in the chattel village ... then you can keep going until you reach the main part of the Gap for more.

Henley on Thames
reviews: 18
5. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

I am trying to remember from my last visit is there anything in the property on the corner of Maxwell Coast Road where Pablo Dantes originally was?

Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
6. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

There wasn't in June as I made a point of looking footychick!

bournemouth,england
7. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

thanks guys

Newfoundland
reviews: 9
8. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

No, nothing where Pablo Dante's used to be (at the corner of Maxwell Main Rd & Maxwell Coast Rd.) but Charlie's is across the street--British ex-pat owner of a Restaurant/Pub

Also Butterfly Beach Hotel has The Reef, with 2-for-1 Happy Hours twice a day (12-1 & 5-6) & there's a Karoke bar 100 metres down towards Oistins

Huddersfield...
reviews: 13
9. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Carlspurg, Charlies Bar on a night has excellent meals and he does a sunday roast with yorkshire puddings, follow the road back towards red rock roundabout and turn left when you see the sign for the italian restraunt , walk down towards Dover Beach and there are quite a few eateries inclding Scotties.plus 2 or 3 chinese and further round to visit Pablo Dontes and then you hit the Gap, do eat at OPA the greek restraunt , we did 3 times , they have a 2 hour bogof on drinks from 5 pm.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 13
10. Re: Bars/places to eat in Maxwell area

Gman, the name of the Italian is Luigi's.

Get answers to your questions about Maxwell