We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Which Maxwell hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
The Bougainvillea Beach resort

We will be staying @ this resort and the travel agent told us it was one fo the best to stay if we wanted some where quite you stayed there and was it a good time just want so info of please be fore we get there in June

thanks

17 replies to this topic
MANCHESTER
reviews: 2
11. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

We will be going to the Bougainvillie in March,we are half board and just looking at the comments overall,we would like a room overlooking the beach how many floors are there and which level is best

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
12. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Have you read their reviews on TA? You didn't say in your post.

Henley on Thames
reviews: 18
13. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

All rooms have some sort of ocean view. Have you booked a standard or luxury room as this determines which buildings you will be in.

MANCHESTER
14. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Thanks for your prompt replies have checked on TA forums and cannot get my head round the outlay of the hotel.We have booked a Superior Twin room does this help determine if its a sea view or a road room

Henley on Thames
reviews: 18
15. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Superior/luxury are in the newer buildings there are 4 floors (no lifts) there are both studios & 1 bedroom suites plus a few 2 bedroom suits. Are you in a suite or a studio? The 2 buildings form a V shape with the 2 points pointing out to sea with less sea view at the point the buildings meet. If you have a luxury 1 bedroom suite the bedroom faces the back of the hotel. If you look for my previous posts you will see that I prefer standard rooms in the older building as both the lounge and the bedroom have sea views & balconies. If you can manage the stairs go for as higher view as possible.

MANCHESTER
16. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Thanks Footychick for your reply a bit clearer now, dont know if its a suite or studio we have booked with Thomsons and thier description of the room says superior twin.All the pictures of the beach look great,looking forward to March

Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
17. Re: The Bougainvillea Beach resort

Looking at Thomson's website I'd say that you have a deluxe studio (as the rooms are categorised at Bougainvillea) We have stayed in one of those and it was great. It was at the wide end of the V that Footychick has described so had a good beach view. You could contact the hotel and request as close to the beach as possible - no guarantee you'll get that but worth asking.

Reply to: The Bougainvillea Beach resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maxwell