We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blackberry 9300

Which Maxwell hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
blackberry 9300

I `m going toBarbados I will like to known if my phone will work and if I need an adaptor I have the blackberry 9300 and the other phone is LG wink please need answers before we leave. email a @ vicky17@rogers.com

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 163
1. Re: blackberry 9300

Andream62955

As long as both phones are tri-band or quad-band they will woprk in Barbados. You should be given the option to connect to either LIME or Digicel, our two local mobile phone companies. You don't need an adapter as Canada carries the same plugs as Barbados.

Regards

2. Re: blackberry 9300

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, August 23, 2012

Reply to: blackberry 9300
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maxwell