We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

Which Hastings hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 2
What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if it is do-able to take bus from the Airport to Tamarind Hotel in Paynes Bay? and how hard/easy to do so.

Many thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Palm Beach Condos...
reviews: 12
1. Re: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

It may be do-able - but we surely would not advise it - suggest the best and quite reasonable option of a taxi from the airport - Dispatcher would put you right into the taxi - tell you the cost prior to your getting in - will put it in writing if you wish - and then you can arrive without having to try to manage suitcases etc on and off buses which in our mind would be an enormous nightmare - taxi will take about 35 mins - can't imagine how long it would take by bus - but should think at good hour - would think that the approx. $50/$60 Bbds for a taxi-ride would not be over the top.

london
reviews: 2
2. Re: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

hey,

Thanks a lot for the advice. I am a bit worried about they charge much more when it arrives the hotel as I have read horrible stories about that. Is there any large chain company that i can be sure they won't charge more than necessary? Also just want to check how i can get a taxi back to the airport?

Many thanks!

Palm Beach Condos...
reviews: 12
3. Re: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

Dispatcher will give you in writing if you ask - then you are quite safe.As for getting back to airport - easy - ask the desk to call you a taxi - and get agreement prior to getting into taxi of rate - or phone one of the local taxi ranks and talk to various cab drivers and get quotes while you are on holiday -

Cambridge, England...
reviews: 42
4. Re: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

Always make sure you know if you are being quoted in US$ or BBD$ as it can make a lot of difference to the figure quoted.

Essex, United...
reviews: 43
5. Re: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay

We got a taxi from the airport to Tamarind last year and back - no problem

As the others say above - get your price before you get in the cab

We are returning there in September....can't wait!!

Reply to: What bus to take from Airport to Paynes Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hastings