We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 3
Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

I have just booked a weeks stay at the Marianthi and have read the great reviews. I am going there in October. As with most hotels/apartments, can you advise if the Marianthi has hairdryers located in the bathroom. Thanks

16 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
1. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

hi

stayed here in august. there are no hairdryers in b/room but the owner has a wind machine that he happily lends out. its a bit powerfull & i ended up looking a bit like tina turner but it did the job! hope this helps.

Manchester
2. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Thanks Steve, on that note, I think I'll buy a travel one instead!

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Yeah, they're 'Simply the best' Sorry, I'll get me coat....

Manchester
4. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

My husband decided to play a little joke on me as per his post on 20 September at 11.11, so I still don't know if there is a hairdryer located in the bathroom.

Manchester...
reviews: 18
5. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

No, there are no hair dryers in the rooms there. Just got back on Wednesday from a stay there. The view from the room made up for it and I just went for sea salt spray and a wavy haired look! I was staying elsewhere but absconded to here for the last 3 nights of my holiday as I like the laid back atmosphere here instead of being in karaoke hell!!

Wirral
6. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Hey

Curious now, where were you originally, was it the Finas?

Mart

Faliraki, Greece
reviews: 33
7. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Mart. It could have been Coralli

Shock, horror

Wirral
8. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

Hey

Maybe, I better sort out a few select 80's tunes for my trip, thinking Thompson Twins, Haircut 100 or Tenpole Tudor

M

chorley lancs
reviews: 21
9. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

mart , thompson twins and haircut 100, great !! tenpole tudor ? Jules

Manchester...
reviews: 18
10. Re: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos

I was at Summer Memories. Lovely rooms, good location and nice family who ran it but, for me, I felt like I was in an episode of Benidorm as everyone were regulars who booked there next stay two days into their current one!. All the same people go year in year out in the same weeks so you very much felt like an outsider at a members only club. I just wanted laid back where everyone was friendly enough and nobody felt superior or inferior and for me Marianthi provided what I was looking for. Oh, and nothing wrong with Thompson Twins..the first band I ever went to see live!

Reply to: Marianthi Hotel, Pefkos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted