We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach towels at Island Blue?

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 15
Beach towels at Island Blue?

Hi, could anyone tell me if Island Blue provides beach and pool towels please?

reviews: 12
11. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

We have stayed in several European hotels that provide beach towels (most recently the TesoroBlu in Kefalonia) and I agree this would assist the hotels management in identifying who around the pool is actually a guest at the Island Blue (not that they can do much about it due to Greek law I believe)?

We have also previously stayed at the Island Blue and also found the non hotel guests reserving of sun beds to be a bit of an issue, especially when they don’t turn up until after lunch after reserving 4 or more beds.

I don’t think this takes away the overall appeal of the hotel (hence #1 on TA), however if the hotels management is hoping for their guests to experience a near to perfect stay as possible, this is an issue they may have to look a little more deeply into rectifying.

Maybe if you don’t have an Island Blue room key (or towel?) you are not allowed to reserve a bed until after 10am?

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 13
12. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

Hi they do have a seperate pool for island blue guest only next to the Elia restaurant

Hertfordshire...
reviews: 1
13. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

Mazzz666 - I think you'll find that the pool next to the Elia Restaurant is 'adults only' not 'Island Blue' guests only.

Yorkshire
reviews: 15
14. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

Well I can honestly say that in the last few years I've rarely stayed in a hotel that doesn't supply beach towels, be it European or worldwide. Thanks to all who provided constructive replies.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 13
15. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

Just worked it out... Thomson are owned by TUI which is a German company and as we all know the Germans normally put there towels on at sunrise obviously us Brits don't by rule.

As all the rooms face the pool be quite easy for 1 person to get up early and do the same or maybe have a room number ticket that can be put on as well... no ticket = no bed untill after lunch maybe??? might suggest this to them. Failing that do as we do choose a bed if none available as in just towels on wait 10 mins then remove them (folded of course) that will teach them lol

16. Re: Beach towels at Island Blue?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos