We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apostolis. Really that bad?

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
Apostolis. Really that bad?

Have just read 2 recent reviews on these studios and am now seriously worried! We know Greece and we did our homework and expected basic. But these reviews.particularly the most recent one were really dreadful. PLEASE can anyone reassure us they are not that bad?

Many thanks

Maggie

London
reviews: 1
1. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

Hi Maggie, I stayed there last year and can tell you that they're fine. Not the best accommodation i've ever stayed in, but definitely not the worst.

As you say, you know Greece basic, so you'll not be too shocked...lol In fact, compared to some they're quite spacious with a nice terrace if on the ground floor. The owners are really friendly and helpfull and have the best taverna in Pefkos just across the road calle Anixis.

I loved my stay there and even went to visit the owners when I was in Pefkos this year. You'll have a great holiday I'm sure.

Lincoln, United...
2. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

Bless you Ellagee. I'm not going to read any more reviews now!

Maggie

reading
reviews: 12
3. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

Hi

We also stayed here last year. Yes, the rooms are basic but spotlessly clean. The cleaner even done our washing up on 2 occasions. We had a top floor room with a large balcony with a sea view. Gorgeous view from the pool and the restaurant was one of the best we went to. We got a right bargain on this place and would be staying there this year but it was full.

Don't worry, we had a lovely time here x

Lincoln, United...
4. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

Thanks Suzi. We booked early and noticed it filled up pretty quickly which seemed encouraging. Looking forward to it again now!

Maggie

Timbuktu, Mali
reviews: 22
5. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

We stayed there this year and it was fine. We asked to be moved from the ground floor for a better view and this was no problem when the room became available. Had breakfast in the Anixis Taverna and used the pool there. Supermarket had everything we needed and all staff very friendly. It is basic and dated hence the bad reviews but we found it fine for the money we paid.

6. Re: Apostolis. Really that bad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos