We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos beach hotel

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
reviews: 4
Pefkos beach hotel

What is the price of air con and safe box at the pefkos beach hotel , thanks

Barry S.Wales
reviews: 30
1. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

I want to know that too lol

reviews: 2
2. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

Snap

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

hi there I went last year and and i think it was 55 euros per week for air conditioning and either 15 or 25 euros for safe. going back there again this year loved it so much!

Bristol, United...
reviews: 15
4. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

Going to PBH end of

August, first time for us and can't wait!. On arrival is there any help with getting suitcases to studios that are up the hill?

reviews: 2
5. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

There is a ski type lift to take you up the hill, so don't worry just enjoy yourselves.

scotland
reviews: 20
6. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

The air con is 55 euros, and safe box 15 euros, late check out 35 euros, this is from hotel by email, after I enquired last week, x happy hols, x

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 17
7. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

We're off to Pefkos Beach in September!

Does anyone know if the Superior Studios have safety deposit boxes? I'm sure they do, but on the Pefkos Beach website, in the room desciption for the Superior Studios, it doesn't mention safe boxes, whilst on the other room descriptions it does mention them. Just concerned as due the ATM issues, we'll be travelling with more cash than usual, so a safe is a necessity!

Thanks for any advice!

8. Re: Pefkos beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos