We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Bay studios

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
reviews: 2
Palm Bay studios

Hi we are hoping to stay here next year . I know it in on the road to Lardos about a 10 min walk into Pefkos.

I wondered if there is a footpath as I assume that is a busy road .It seems to back on to a beach so i wondered if you could walk along the beach and up into the resort that way .

Wirral
reviews: 3
1. Re: Palm Bay studios

Hi

No foothpaths on that road although there is plenty of space either side of the road to walk along. Many families with children do it and it never seems to be a problem.

Yes, you can walk along the beach towards Pefki (past Plakia beach and AG Thomas Beach and cut up one of the side roads that take you into the paved main drag of Pefki itself.

Failing that there is a bus stop righ outside the Palm Bay so loads of options.

Mart

Edited: 6:14 am, October 08, 2012
Faliraki, Greece
reviews: 44
2. Re: Palm Bay studios

Mart. you would need to be very unfit to use the bus. Its only a 10 min. walk from Pefkos

Wirral
reviews: 3
3. Re: Palm Bay studios

Hey

Trev, yep I agree with you but I was just pointing out an 'alternative' in the event someone with mobility problems or a young family were concerned about the lack of pavements.

Mart

Edited: 7:59 am, October 08, 2012
ireland
reviews: 2
4. Re: Palm Bay studios

Many thanks for the replies . Sounds safe to walk along road . I was just worried about walking back at night in the dark if there was no footpaths but as you said people do it with kids so it must be ok . Glad to know about bus stop as plan on using buses to get around island

South Shields...
reviews: 75
5. Re: Palm Bay studios

Ennis12, we have walked along this road after a lemonade or two at Pefkos by Night, often at 4am or so. No problems at all but two things always walk with the traffic coming towards you so you have better visability and walk single file if you can, obviously if youre holding onto a little one you cant do this. One other option is a taxi to take you back along which from the centre of Pefkos is 5 euro and from Pefkos by Night 4 euro.

6. Re: Palm Bay studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos