We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hertz car hire pefkos

Which Pefkos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Talbot, United...
Hertz car hire pefkos

Hi there

First timers to pefkos this year and have booked car hire for a week in august through holiday autos the local agent supplying the car is hertz and I was wondering if anyone had any experience of using them in pefkos any info would be much appreciated.

London
reviews: 85
11. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

nicjw - Yes I know it's an old thread, but just wondered if HERTZ were actually in Pefkos before we booked....

Cheers and thanks again for your input.

Birmingham
reviews: 5
12. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

I believe Hertz are located by Pefkos Village Resort. Just wondered if you have tried Pefkos Mare (GAM car rental)? We have arranged a car through them with nothing to pay upfront and at a very reasonable price. Good reviews too.

London
13. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

Thanks -will give them a try...

Port Talbot, United...
14. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

Hi SJ

The Hertz office is situated on the main beach road in Pefkos we used them last year and will be booking again for this year.

London
15. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

Great thanks - I just don't fancy a long walk or taxi to collect the car... Cheers...

Port Talbot, United...
16. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

There's a 12% discount code (MAYMED12) available for pick ups before the 15th July if you book before the 12th of May.

17. Re: Hertz car hire pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos