We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imelda Studios

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wakefield
reviews: 5
Imelda Studios

I am going with gf to stoupa and stopping at the imelda studios, can anyone tell me where they are and what accomodation is like.My gf has been to stoupa 5 times before but cant picture these studios.

Somerset
reviews: 14
1. Re: Imelda Studios

The Imelda studios are up the track beside the main supermarket on the top road so it is a bit of a hike from the main beach but a bit closer to Kalogria beach. Because they are up on the hill they have great views over the bay. Haven't actually stayed there myself but they look fine from the outside. To be honest there are only two types of accomodation in Stoupa, very good and excellent ! Enjoy !

kent
reviews: 45
2. Re: Imelda Studios

Stayed at Imelda again first two weeks of june-Again they were excellent. Immaculate, well equipped (kettle, toater, hairdryer). The balconies are huge and the view incredible-what I particularly love is the balcony funiture; canvas directors chairs as opposed to wobbly plastic ones! We only had one episode of no water this time-and the back up water was turned on promplty. Have to say I did get an opportunity to view the much 'maligned' room 3-and I have to admit I would have been SO disppointed if we were staying there-road facing, very dark, dingy, cramped-bedroom upstairs-agin dark and very stuffy-with three steps to take you through a window onto the roof!

We were due to return again; aug and sept-but thanks to 'goldtrail' we are currently having to review. Having being vistiting stoupa since 1984, several times a year(with a myriad of island in between)-I am a bit of a stoupaholic!

Have a great hols

Wales - UK
reviews: 1
3. Re: Imelda Studios

We are thinking of going to the Imelda and have a choice of rooms.A studio for two or a one bed apartment . Which one of these is likely to avoid the dreaded room 3.Is room 3 on the ground floor or a top floor? Any guidance would be very welcome.Thanks.

4. Re: Imelda Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa