We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Cees Villa Gadea

Which Altea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hillsborough...
Casa Cees Villa Gadea

A warning to anyone booking this lovely property. The agent Barry Darlow agreed the booking with us in Feb 2013 and said he would email us nearer the time for the final payment. We heard nothing and 4 weeks prior to our holiday dates after 4 days trying to contact him he lied by saying he had emailed us with no response and therefore released the dates to someone else. I really hope this would never happen to someone else as it caused a great deal of stress and hassle so close to our departure. He did return our deposit but we had to spend more to get another property.

Warsaw, Poland
1. Re: Casa Cees Villa Gadea

These are his practices for many years already. I hope you will get back your money, because we had to report the case to the police two years ago.... Look in Internet - many similar opinions about that man. Police, court proceedings and he still rob the tourists. Good luck!

Warsaw, Poland
2. Re: Casa Cees Villa Gadea

Sorry, I just ready you managed to get back your deposit. He must be scared already, because he is becoming popular in Internet :)

3. Re: Casa Cees Villa Gadea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Altea
More Altea Topics