We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014

Hey folks,

Looking to take the missus and kids away for the Easter hols and have found a pretty reasonable deal for the Gaia Garden, departing April 12th for 7 nights. Can anyone advise what we'll expect in terms of the weather? Will the hotel/general area be a ghost town? And finally will the pool/sea be too cold for my kids? They will be 5 & 4 at the time of departure.

Many thanks in advance for anyone's replies.

Joe.

3 replies to this topic
Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 10
1. Re: Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014

Hi the gaia garden its a very nice hotel about 1km from kos town and 200 meters from the main beach.The time of the year that you are going not many places will be opened because its to early for the season but the good think is that the greek easter starts on the 14th so many people from mainland greece will come to kos to have easter with the families, also you will see lots of fire works on that week but the main event will be on 19th i think thats saturday that all the greek orthodox go to the church and at 12 clock at night they celebrate the fire works but prepare your children for the noise.So i think if you would like to see something different at your holidays and see how greek people celebrate there easter GO and for there weather you will need a jacket for the night and some rain sometimes.

London
reviews: 1
2. Re: Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014

Maria. Thanks for the info. Really useful and good to get an idea of what we'll expect.

Balloch
3. Re: Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014

I have just come across this thread and am delighted to say we too are heading off to Gaia Gardens on the 19th April. Reviews all look good, just hoping the weather is a wee bit warmer. Can you tell me what the cost of hiring safe deposit boxes and pool towels.

Much appreciate response.

Evelyn

Reply to: Gaia Garden Hotel April 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted