We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser/beautician Kos Town.

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth, United...
reviews: 1
Hairdresser/beautician Kos Town.

I'm getting married next September at lofakis, which is in Kos. We're staying at the blue lagoon resort hotel, and have been advised by the hotel, that because we're not getting married in the hotel, we're not able to allow outside professionals to come in. So I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good hair dresser and beautician in Kos town please. Just so I can get my hair done on my big day aswell as my bridesmaids. Thank you.

greece
1. Re: Hairdresser/beautician Kos Town.

hi,

lofaki provides all these kind of services.

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 10
2. Re: Hairdresser/beautician Kos Town.

Hi and sorry for late reply a good hair dresser is SEVA thats also the owners name she speaks very good in english her phone number is 0030 2242021215.From your hotel the taxi will be around 8 euros

3. Re: Hairdresser/beautician Kos Town.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town