We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kos in July

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
reviews: 21
Kos in July

We stayed in Tingaki in Oct 2008, and loved it, however the hotel wasn't up to much. Please could someone suggest a decent hotel in Kos Town preferably, for two adults, a 19 and 17 year old for July/August? Thank you.

The Netherlands
reviews: 36
1. Re: Kos in July

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g666312-Kos_Town_Kos_…

isle of wight
reviews: 7
2. Re: Kos in July

I quiet like the hotel Alexandrain in Kos town on a bed & breakfast basis , My wife and I have stayed in it several times over the 30 years we have been going to Kos. It was completely upgraded several years ago and is in a excellant position, but quiet in the evenings. It has a small plunge pool inside & gym. The best and largest room is No 107, it also has a small kitchenett and two balconies, I would book that one for yourself and put the other two in a twin bed room, I am sure you will like it, but any way have a look when you are there. We will be staying in Tingaki this year our 32nd time to Kos.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
3. Re: Kos in July

I support the choice of hotel Alexandra. Very central and nice.

Blyth, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Kos in July

the bahamas take a look at the reviews and no under 16s so no little darlings to soak you when they jump into the very large pool it's b/b but 5mins from great tavernas and bars 10/15 mins to old town with all its charm we will def be going back if you google bahamas hotel kos town they have there own web site its a thomsons hotel

have great time were ever you go

christine

wolverhampton
reviews: 2
5. Re: Kos in July

hi got to be alice springs for me 5th time bac lovely hotel lovely owners best wishes diane and phil

6. Re: Kos in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 01, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations