We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Topper - the worst choice in Celestun

Which Celestun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow
reviews: 9
Hotel Topper - the worst choice in Celestun

Wanted to write a proper review but could not locate this place in the list of existing hotels for Celestun, so posting it here:

Hotel Topper is a B&B-type accomodation with highly inflated prices (800 pesos per night). Very unhelpful reception manager (Mercedes). What is worst, you don't know what you will be paying at the end - we were told initially that we can pay 100 USD for two nights and at the end the price suddenly became 133 USD. Would certainly recommend to anyone to search for other hotels nearby - there at least you know what (and how much) you are paying for

2 replies to this topic
Merida, Mexico
1. Re: Hotel Topper - the worst choice in Celestun

Hola acabo de regresar de este hotel y me fue muy mal, me cobraron $1000 pesos por noche y tanto la manager como las recepcionistas, son sumamente déspotas, me hicieron sentir miserable y que lo que hacían era un favor para mi.

El precio excesivo y la atención de lo peor que e visto en mi vida.

En resumen no regresaría nunca mas.

2. Re: Hotel Topper - the worst choice in Celestun

Write by un couple of russians cheaters . Traveling doing what they want. And if things are not as they want, as try to runaway with not pay , so thay write bad tinghs in internet.

Reply to: Hotel Topper - the worst choice in Celestun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted