We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Patna, India
reviews: 14
will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

hi, arriving early at HKIA on a sunday early at around 7.30 . Will i get a microsim at the 7 - 11 at the skypier for Macau ? will be in macau only for 2 days before moving back to HK so any Idea which company sim gives the best internet performance? will be using the sim to basically make international calls and some VOIP calls for 2 days.

Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
reviews: 45
1. Re: will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

Plenty of sims for sale at the macau ferry terminal. Sold in vending machines.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
2. Re: will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

Yep, there is a 7-11 at Skypier,which is already open when you arrive.

Hope they still have(carry) stock of microSIM.

Am sure you do know that using a HK celco prepaid (micro) SIM will incur roaming(data and IDD calls) when in Macau-more so you will be roaming with it to make international calls- the airtime credit will be exhausted very quick.

Would advise, to get one when you reach the ferry terminal in Macau-CTM is good.

Patna, India
reviews: 14
3. Re: will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

I meant will i get a macau cellco sim at HK skypier, like CTM.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
reviews: 45
4. Re: will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

Why get it at skypier when there are tons of choices atnthe macau ferry terminal?

5. Re: will i get a microsim with net att he skypier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 27, 2013