We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurant for 40th party celebration

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
reviews: 3
Good restaurant for 40th party celebration

Hi can anyone recommend a good restaurant to celebrate a 40th..there is a group of 12 women!

thx!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
reviews: 42
1. Re: Good restaurant for 40th party celebration

Here are some of my favourites :

Fernandos. Simply because of the interesting location, no frillls service, and their decor, and the roast pork.

Aux beaux arts at mgm macau. Their seafood platter is really very good, and decent value ( but still a large sum of money). Lobsters, crabs, prawns, oysters, mussels..all fresh and delicious.

Robuchon at Grand Lisboa. Reservations way ahead are absolutely necessary. I was at Macau for 4 days. i called on my day of arrival, and for all days I was there, both lunch and dinner, the place as fully booked. I only managed to get a place on a subsequent visit, faxing them a reservation 3 weeks ahead, and a credit card number required to hold the booking, and a penalty for no show. Breathtaking views of macau, michelin star fine dining with prices to boot.

hong kong
reviews: 3
2. Re: Good restaurant for 40th party celebration

Thank you..very helpful..I still have some time so maybe these options cld work

3. Re: Good restaurant for 40th party celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 12, 2013