We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 26
Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Hi,

We'll be in Puerto Mogan over Easter for the first time, will the supermarkets just be shut on Easter Sunday only, or for longer?

Will there be any festivities eg a parade/shows etc to watch out for?

I presume the beach etc will be very busy over the weekend too? Is it a bank holiday there on Good Friday and Easter Monday like the UK?

Thanks

Newbury
reviews: 11
1. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Also in Mogan over Easter, would be interested in any replies

UK
reviews: 26
2. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Also will there be a market in Puerto Mogan as it will be Good Friday? Thanks

Nairn, Scotland
reviews: 37
3. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

I am no expert but I am quite sure one or either of the supermarkets will be open if not all day at least a good part of the day. The market will go ahead as usual too.

Edited: 9:56 am, March 19, 2013
Newbury
4. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

My husband is diabetic, is there anybody who knows if one of the supermarkets is DEFINITELY open on Easter Sunday, we arrive late Saturday eve, so would be useful to know.Thanks

Nairn, Scotland
5. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

I have been there over Christmas and New Year a few times and there has always been a supermarket open. I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited: 2:04 pm, March 19, 2013
Mogan, Spain
6. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Hi Paulaf,The supermarkets will be open all over the Easter week. The only time they ever close here is for a day and a half at Christmas.However Easter finishes here on Sunday and Monday is a normal working day.

There is a market festival for most of Easter week with lots of free entertainment.

More here.

http://tinyurl.com/easterfair

Nairn, Scotland
7. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Sorry for the misinformation re Christmas - things must have changed since my last Christmas visit a couple of years ago. We were self catering and did some shopping.

Newbury
8. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

Thanks Paul for the supermarket information, it is much appreciated. We travel out to Mogan on Easter Saturday morning, guessing most of the Easter events will be over by then?

Mogan, Spain
9. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

No Cath,You should have a good night on Saturday and plenty to see and do on Sunday.

10. Re: Easter - supermarket opening times & any festivities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics