We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands UK
reviews: 8
Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Hi Have booked to go to the Hotel Puerto de Mogan, looked at it some 6 years ago and decided then that we would go back one day , I'm having a small party whist i'm there which is certain to end up in the hotel , My question does the hotel take plastic , I have looked on the web site but no mention

Nairn, Scotland
reviews: 44
1. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Yes they do. I paid a rather large bill for a wedding reception with no problem at all.

Liz

West Midlands UK
reviews: 8
2. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

thanks Liz I had visions of me running around looking for a bank given the limit on ATM's

UK
reviews: 107
3. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Will second the fact that the Hotel Puerto de Mogán accepts credit cards. We have happily stayed there two years in a row and settled our bills by credit card.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, December 25, 2013
cheshire
reviews: 25
5. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

HI ,

Can u help

I am not sure how this hotel is laid out .

My understanding is that it in small blocks of accommodation may be 5 stories high.

If i was to ask for a high floor is there a lift and would my suitcases be taken up to my room.

thanks

ian

Nairn, Scotland
6. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Hi Cheshire 54

Is it the Hotel Puerto de Mogan you are staying at? This one is located at the marina. It has rooms and apartments spread around the marina area but they are only two storeys high. Maybe three in the hotel. There is a lift in the hotel.

Liz

surrey
reviews: 22
7. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Hi cheshire54

I think you are staying at the Cordial Playa hotel in Mogan.

Yes there are lifts and your suitcases will be taken to your room by the bell boy ;o)

Aalesund, Norway
reviews: 24
8. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Only two storeys at Hotel Puerto de Mogan. And there is a lift, as Liz said.

cheshire
reviews: 25
9. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Hi There,

Yes it is the Cordial Playa hotel in Mogan.that i am staying at.

That will be fine if they are only 2 storey high.

thanks

ian

Nairn, Scotland
10. Re: Hotel Puerto de Mogan

Hi Ian

I think we have all got each other confused. Cordial Playa Hotel could be 5 storeys in some areas . Fussy57 will know for sure.

Liz

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics