We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current temperatures?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Current temperatures?

Well not long until we go to Puerto de Mogan on Saturday!

To anyone reading this in the next few days, can you tell me what temperatures are generally reaching in the day. Weather forecasts I'm looking at for this week and next say 24-28 degrees, but whenever I've checked the webcam at Puerto Rico it's not been more than 22c.

Just trying to get a feel for what's more likely, especially for my wife as it will depend on what clothes she takes! For me it will just be some shorts, tshirts and a pair of jeans for returning to the uk!

Nairn, Scotland
reviews: 44
1. Re: Current temperatures?

Hi Les

I am sure 24 - 28 is quite accurate. Last week they had really really high temperatures, very uncomfortable.

Your wife will need lots and lots of lovely summer clothes. Swimwear. shorts, sundresses, sarongs - tell her to go for it.. I always take a little top as sometimes the evenings can feel cool after the heat of the day if there is a bit of a breeze but my hubby thinks I am soft.

You will thoroughly enjoy yourselves.

Liz

2. Re: Current temperatures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:02 am, May 25, 2012
Edited: 5:02 am, May 25, 2012
Worthing, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Current temperatures?

Hi,

We're off to Puerto de Mogan on 22nd December! Has anyone been at this time before, and if so what sort of temperatures did you have? We have been to Lanzarote a few times at Christmas and it can get chilly in the evenings because of the wind. Is Puerto de Mogan similar, or are evenings warm?

Thanks

Jackie

Nairn, Scotland
4. Re: Current temperatures?

Hi Jackie

Puerto de Mogan is the same.. It is lovely during the day but quite chilly in the evening. Warmish jacket and men wore long trousers in the evening too. It probably wasn't a really low temperature but the difference between day and night made it feel much cooler.

The restaurants where you would normally eat outside had all the sides covered as the wind can be quite brisk. Out of the wind it is ok and you won't need heating on in your apartment.

The Christmas lights in the little streets around Mogan are beautiful. You are very lucky.

Liz

Mogan, Spain
5. Re: Current temperatures?

The weather forecast for this coming week is very cloudy with rain expected on Wednesday.November is normaly the month we get the rain,if any but we have had none to speak of for the last Three years so who knows? It will still be nice and warm though!

surrey
reviews: 22
6. Re: Current temperatures?

We were in Puerto de Mogan in February 2010 when there were torrential downpours that did quite a bit of damage locally. Luckily for us, this was only a temporary blip and the sun soon came out again.

We will be back again the week after next. Hopefully we will have missed the rain by then BUT if we do get caught we know that we will still have a wonderful holiday in the beautiful Puerto de Mogan.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Jackie. At least you will now be able to come well prepared for the weather. ;o)

Edited: 3:20 pm, October 26, 2012
Nairn, Scotland
7. Re: Current temperatures?

Hi fussy57

No need to tell you to enjoy your holiday as you know you will. Puerto de Mogan seems to be bucking the national trend and is as busy as ever. Well, Puerto de Mogan busy, you know what I mean.

Liz

8. Re: Current temperatures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics