We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
reviews: 1
Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

We have never been to Puerto de Mogan before but thought the resort looks just perfect for ourselves and our 3 boys, aged 8 and 5 year old twins. We have booked the Mogan Valle apartments for May this year. However I have been reading on Tripadviser site about the building work for this new aparthotel and motorway. As I do not have any idea of locations can someone please let me know if we will be affected by this work and how close it is to our apartments. I am worried it will affect us and might spoil what seemed to be a perfect destination. Thanks in advance for any responses

Nairn, Scotland
reviews: 44
1. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

The tunnel will not cause you any problems, in fact it will benefit the transfer to the resort when it does. I was told last week that the work has not yet started so I am quite sure you will not be affected in May. Someone else mayknow differently but that came from a local source.

Get your holiday booked and have a fabulous holiday.

Liz

surrey
reviews: 22
2. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Bumping this one up. Am wondering myself whether the building work near the Cordial Valle is imminent.

Maybe a local or someone who has visited recently may know?

Nairn, Scotland
3. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Hi fussy57

http://moganblog.com/home

Join this one run by locals to Gran Canaria. Has it's own forum you can post your question on there

Liz

Mogan, Spain
4. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

The building has not started as yet.

But to know WHEN!! it will do, you would have to know the new owner of the land and also the builders he has contracted to start it.. to get that information.

All i know is as soon as possible i have been told.

surrey
5. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Thank you Paulmogan for your reply. Looks like we will just have to sit this one out and wait and see ;o)

Nairn, Scotland
6. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Yes, thanks, Paulmogan as ever for your local knowledge.

Are you planning visiting Mogan anytime again soon fussy57?

I won't be there again until our annual visit in October so maybe you will be able to keep the forum users up to date with this one from the prospective of a visitor.

Liz

surrey
7. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

Hi Liz,

Sadly, due to health reasons, we will not be visiting GC in the near future - certainly not before your visit in October any way. I just like to keep abreast of what is happening in Mogan for future reference.

Regards, Fussy ;o)

Nairn, Scotland
8. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

That's a shame Fussy I hope 2013 will see you back there.

You are right, hearing up to date news does give a little bit of pleasure, I like looking at accommodation reviewers photos that are added. I can guarantee you will have better weather where you are in the summer though than I will have here!

Liz

9. Re: Any building disruption for Mogan Valle Apartments in 2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, March 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics