We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, United...
taxi

how much is a taxi from Las Palmas airport to Puerto de Mogan?

Mogan, Spain
1. Re: taxi

Try Juan Camaliche.Canarytransfers.com

He speaks perfect english. And is very reliable.And you can book on his own website.

I think its about 60 euros each way now.

Off course the bus is a lot cheaper.

For bus timetables from the airport go to.

moganforum.com

There is the full timetable on there although i dont know if they have updated it yet as the new service from the airport is new,but they do take there time upsating timetables here.

Mogan, Spain
2. Re: taxi

Sorry the above link is not working.

Try

www.canarytransferservice.com

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: taxi

try travel republic too,

Killarney, Ireland
reviews: 34
4. Re: taxi

I booked through Alpharooms.com (they do transfers too) and it cost 108 Euros, that is a return journey. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me hoe long the journey takes please? I thought about an hour but have now heard it is more like up to TWO hours! This means we won't get to appts until almost 11PM. We will be too late to get a meal. :-(

Killarney, Ireland
5. Re: taxi

Forgot to add, we are arriving on thisTuesday night. 13th Sept

Derby, United...
reviews: 5
6. Re: taxi

Hi Poppy6488

I have literally just booked a taxi transfer for 8 October with Canary Transfers as they quote 112 euros in total. We used a normal airport taxi for both ways last year who charged 130 euros in total. It took us each way no more than an hour. I am useless travelling on buses so it was well worth it

have a great time. just received our tickets this week and can't wait.

Even though we went last October it is always nice to read everyones reports on Mogan

regards

jo

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
reviews: 26
7. Re: taxi

Hi Poppy

If you have booked a "shared shuttle" rather than a single private transfer they will quote you the worst case scenario. A shared shuttle will have a number of drop offs and you can guarantee Mogan will be the last one.

Killarney, Ireland
8. Re: taxi

No, this isn't a shared shuttle. It's a private taxi, but I was on the phone to the hotel, in Puerto Mogan...not Puerto Rico...so perhaps she thought I meant shared transport. Don't care how long it takes, I just want to be able to EAT something late at night when we get there! :-))

East Riding of...
reviews: 29
9. Re: taxi

we paid 50 euros from airport to puerto mogan harbour in a taxi one way last week.

Killarney, Ireland
10. Re: taxi

I paid 65Euros last week. You can book a shuttle bus service which is a lot cheaper. I know it drops aothe passengers off at their hotel along the way, but you can just enjoy the views along the journey, and you might be lucky and not have many passengers on board. I used Alphrooms.com for the transfer service.

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan