We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Which Es Canar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 13
Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Hi

We are travelling to the Thomson Gold Panorama hotel the first 2 weeks in September, can anyone forward some room numbers that overlook the stage, seating area and pool.

Thanks

Hayes, United...
reviews: 3
41. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

hi Im looking to book a holiday with your hotel and amwondering if you have any disabld rooms

thanks

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 102
42. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Hi Ron191260. Did you forget to click on the link to bring the page up? You have posted your request here on TA.

Phil

Hayes, United...
43. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

sorry

South...
reviews: 2
44. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Thanks I found a receipt with the e mail address on it. Have been there 5 times and going on Sat for 2 weeks

Hope I get a good room

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 102
45. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Hi Sheila A. Maybe you could help Ron191260 if you can share the email or ask on his behalf while your there.

Temps are looking pretty good at the moment. We also fly out soon.

Phil

South...
reviews: 2
46. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

ok panorama@marina-hotels.com

Spain
reviews: 1
47. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Can anyone recommend one of these Hotels in Es Canar Ibiza the Miami Hotel or the Panorama Hotel.

Which Hotel is the best in this area.

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
reviews: 1
48. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

The Miami is very family orientated whereas the Panorma is adults only......and a lot more expensive. Depends on your budget and what you want from your holidays?

jazzjoyce
49. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Hi, some friends of mine had a week in the Panorama during august this year. They loved Es Cana but could not wait to get out of this hotel. Cost them a lot of money which they did not mind but they had an awful time from start to finish. There was no booking for them, no sea view although they had paid extra. They said the food was bland and boring and so they chose to eat out mostly.

Felt pretty awful as I had told them that the hotel had a good reputation. Maybe a one off but still ....

Kilmarnock
reviews: 12
50. Re: Panorama Hotel, Es Cana, Ibiza

Hi I am thinking of booking but was concerned with the pictures of the rooms and bathrooms. Can you tell me if 1002 was nice as it sounds as though it was in the old block. Thanks Liz R