We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st georges to sidari?

Which Agios Georgios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
reviews: 4
st georges to sidari?

hi can any one tell me approx how much a taxi would cost from aquas sandy beach hotel to sidari and how long does it take to get there thanks

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
1. Re: st georges to sidari?

50 euro is the cheapest taxi fare from corfu town to sidari, I,m afraid I don,t know fare from st georges.but return trip would cost you a lot ......have a look at local tour shops in your resort ,we get lots of coach trips , here from the south ,of the island

OR catch a very early bus to corfu town , then a bus to Sidari, cheapest option ,

enjoy your stay,

ps... come to Sidari next time...great resort

jersey,Channel Isles
reviews: 18
2. Re: st georges to sidari?

We did this journey a few years ago. Cheapest taxi quote was 90 euros so we did as Moonpig said, we got two buses and it was all very straightforward.

3. Re: st georges to sidari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 17, 2014