We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Which Ibiza Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

I get this hotel name from one traveler, he said it was a cheap hostel in ibiza town. However i couldn't find any review regarding this hotel an its picture as well.

Please give me some enlightenment about this hostel. Thank you.

dublin
1. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Never stayed. But it is a well located long established hostal that I have passed many times.

When last I stayed in town, I used these two.

www.apartamentosmariano.com

www.hostalparque.com/

Jakarta, Indonesia
2. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Thank you for the info lordkimmage. So i guess it is an easy accessible hotel for finding restaurant and tourist attraction?

dublin
3. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Lots of choice within a ten minute walk.

My personal favourite is this one.

www.restaurantformentera.com/

dublin
4. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Restaurante Porto Sale, on Carrer de Castelar,5 is good value and very popular with the locals.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Thanks for the advice. And do you have any recommendation for cheap car rental in Ibiza? Thanks in advance

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
6. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Another vote for Hostal Parque and to eat in the same location Bon Profit, you may ahve to queue but the wait is worth it.

dublin
7. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

In Ibiza I use BK rent a car.

torino
reviews: 55
8. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

I'm in Hostal Las Nieves just now: it's a very well located hostal, nice but very hard to sleep (waste machine during the night make a terrible noise, and of course people coming back from disco.

Anyway cheap and the receptionist are very kind.

You are in the very center of Evissa City and it's the best way to visit Ibiza Island.

dublin
9. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Many thanks kiagall.

Information straight from the horse's mouth is invaluable.

Rome, Italy
reviews: 1
10. Re: Anyone know Hostal Las Nieves in Ibiza Town?

Terrible. Just terrible. Simply, DON'T GO THERE. Why? Here's what happened to me this summer.

I had booked a double room for 1 night at the hostal Las Nieves, on the phone, from Italy. The lady told me: ok, it's booked. Then the day before arriving in Ibiza I call her again just to make sure she didn't forget my booking, and she confirms that all is fine. I specify that I will be arriving with a ferry from Formentera at around 10.30 pm. She says: "ok, the reception closes at 9 pm, so when the ferry arrives just give me a call at my mobil number and I'll come down and give you the keys". Perfect. As I disembark from the ferry I call her, only to hear the following, stunning reply: "No entiendo, estoy cenando, hostal es completo", and she immediately hangs up. I try to call her back, but she has already switched the phone off. Basically, she left me and my girlfriend out in the streets of Ibiza, with our suitcases, in the middle of the night.

As if this was not enough, here's what followed. After reaching the hostal address, with some genuine luck and the help of some kind guests nearby the entrance, I find out that the manager of the place is a fat lady who uses to have dinner in the restaurant next door. So I go in, find her dining, manage to put a good face and remind her of my name, my booking and the two phone confirmations she had given me previously. She replies: "Oh, wait 2 minutes, I finish to dine (!) and then come". Eventually she stands up, registers us, charges us 70€ in advance (I ask to see the room before but she refuses this). At last she gave us the keys, while adding reluctantly: "Perdoname, lo siento". Too little, too late, I think.

On top of that, the hostal is terrible. Not only some of the guests looked like drug dealers, but the common bathroom had NO light at all, which meant that the only way to use it without being in the total dark was with the door fully OPEN on the lobby. Of course my girlfriend didn't feel like using it. The lobby smelled accordingly bad. As for the room, while the bed sheets were decently clean, none of the 3 plugs were working. (= no phones charging possible).

I could add other details (noise, drunk people snoring, etc.) but I think that's enough to make your call...