We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

Which S'illot hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
holiday

hi looking to go here next may/june have looked at playa Moreira and it sounds just what we are looking for.cheap and cheerful is what we are looking for,no frills just a place to sleep and relax but a place near beach.first time to spain and was wondering what the weather is like last week in may first in june.thanking you kim.

Wrexham, United...
reviews: 26
1. Re: holiday

Can't comment on the weather that time of year as we went to S'Illot for the first time in August. And although we didn't stay at this hotel we are seriously considering it if we go back. We watched a few of their shows during our stay (trubute acts such as Westlife and Beatles) which take place in their grounds at the front of the hotel on an outside stage. Bar staff waited on tables and even though it was busy remembered what you were drinking and were very friendly. The hotel itself is practically on the beach, excellent location. S'Illot itself is a beautiful resort and even though I'd never heard of it I'm so glad we found it. It's like finding a hidden gem that you want to keep secret so others don't find it and it doesn't get spoilt. Selfish I know! Sa Coma is right next to it and the open top bus can get you to Calla Millor regularly. We found the public service buses overcrowded and not that reliable but maybe it was just the time of year. If I went back I'd probably hire a car for a couple of days to get a bit more adventurous exploring the island. There are some excellent places to eat for varying budgets but I recommend Mamma Mia (half the fun is finding it!), Es Mollet (Onkel Willy's) and Bi Ba Bo. I'm sure you'll have a fab time, just don't tell anyone else about it! ;-)

Fareham, United...
reviews: 8
2. Re: holiday

We stayed at the Playa Moreia last August. There are many reviews for this hotel here :

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g664634-d5693…

S'illot felt like a lovely safe resort for those with young kids. The sea water was shallow, the roads were quiet, and most of the noise died down at 12am. Sa coma is just a stroll across the bridge, and you can hire lots of ride on cars and family peddle bikes to get around the resort. Had great fun doing that.

Playa Moreia was good value for money in my eyes. The room we had, was always cleaned regularly. The children also enjoyed the hotels evening entertainment mini disco.

I'd probably go back to the Playa Moreia somewhen, but this time I'd hire a car so that I can see other places on the Island. Hope this helps.

3. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about S'illot