We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

Which Moalboal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

Hello there, I will going to travel Cebu on this coming Nov 2013 7days

The first of 4days will take an open diver course at moalboal.

the rest of the days im planning to go Osmena peak & kawasan falls.

Is there any public bus to go Osmena peak (mantalongon market)?

10 replies to this topic
1. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

and i'm looking for Hiking mate, anyone will visit cebu on NOV 3-NOV 10 this period?

2. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

so sad, no one reply T.T

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 28
3. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

Kawasan Falls from Moalboal is easy. Catch a tricycle to the car park then walk from the carpark to the falls.

If you mean coming from Dalaguete, there may not be a tricycle available and you can just jump on the next bus going past.

If you are really into such a big hike, you could probably just hike the section from Kawasan Falls to Moalboal too!.

Dalaguete is on the other side of Cebu Island from Moalboal, If you need to get to Dalaguete to start your hike, you will need to go by bus. South to Bato then back up the other side of the island of Cebu or Moalboal to Car Car then down to Dalaguete.

Cebu
4. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

lets go.. nOv 9..

5. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

thats great. how should I contact you?

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 28
6. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

thats great. how should I contact you?

--------------------------------------------------

Click on his user name

On the left hand side of the screen that opens up, there will be a send message button. Click on it to send a message

Surabaya, Indonesia
reviews: 33
7. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

So how do you do exactly the journey from moalboal to osmena peak ? I want to do the same way if possible. Thanks

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 1
8. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

It depends on how fit and adventurous you are. You can take a tricycle from Moalboal to Kawasan Falls. From there, you can hike to Osmena Peak. Between Kawasan Falls and Osmena Peak it is about 5 hours each way. Do not attempt this hike on your own.

Alternatively, you can catch the public bus from Moalboal, heading south and on up around the other side of the island, northwards towards Cebu City. Get off in Dalaguete. many habal-habal drivers will take you to Mantalongon. From Mantalongon marketplace you can walk to Osmena Peak, around 1 hour hike. Just reverse those plans to get back to Moalboal.

I am intending to do the same as you, but I have only researched it so far. I was in Moalboal last week, I wish I was there longer, I would have done the Dalaguete option.

Bulacan Province...
9. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

Hi! Would you know how long is the trip from Moalboal to Dalaguete and the fare? Thanks! :)

Las Pinas...
10. Re: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?

^ same question. is there a shortcut from Moalboal to Dalaguete or you need to go all around either from Bato or Carcar? thanks!

Reply to: How can I go osmena peak from Moalboal?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted