We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any night life in Moalboal?

Which Moalboal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 4
Any night life in Moalboal?

Hi there,

Now that I have put together our 4 days itinerary (thanks for all of your inputs!), like to find out if there's any nightlife in Moalboal? Where do the people hang out in the evening? Good bars to recommend?

Also heard about the beach party - is that on White Beach or Pangsana Beach? And when is it? Is it any good?

Thank you very much!

J

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,388
1. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

I stayed in a White beach resort and found it quiet.

I believe that there may be a disco once a week in the town of Moalboal (seven kilometres from White Beach: trikes are available but can be fairly hard to arrange) but I did not investigate further.

Moalboal lacks an ATM so bring cash: always more than you think you will need. Cebu City or Manila ATms are reliable. There may be an ATM in Carcar.

Hong Kong
2. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

Thanks!

Really? Tri-bicycle is hard to arrange at night? So if we are heading out on the Pangsana Beach side for eat and drinks and we won't be able to get home on the White Beach after? Maybe the hotel would be able to arrange something....

Butte
reviews: 35
3. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

There are a lot of bars and restaurants in Panagsama. Pacitas has a disco on satruday nights, busy with lots of locals. If you are staying in White beach, and find a tricycle hard to find, you can usually find a local with a motorcycle hanging out outside many bars, just make sure they have not consumed more alcohol than you, as this does happen

london
reviews: 7
4. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

pangasama has some nice resorts white beach is awesome but moalboal is preety distgusting little village lots of litter stray dogs and cats just make sure you always wear footwear

Hong Kong
5. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

Thank you guys! We're just back now from Cebu - it was great. White Beach was great - nice long white-sand beach and Panasama has a few bars and restaurants where we hanged out at night. Our hotel was great, the Blue Orchid, great staff and cozy little hotel!

6. Re: Any night life in Moalboal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 25, 2012