We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on hotel to book in Psalidi for August 2012

Which Psalidi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ocaz
reviews: 4
Advice on hotel to book in Psalidi for August 2012

We are looking at booking our holiday for next August for me, my wife and 5 year old daughter.

We are looking at either Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand or Kipriotis Village.

I am assuming they are sister hotels but is all inclusive applicable to both if you visit them? We are looking to go all inclusive and wondered which would be the best?

Prices are close but Village is a couple of hundred pounds more but in my opinion looks nicer and has better reviews

Advice and opinions on these hotels is appreciated.

Waddesdon, United...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Advice on hotel to book in Psalidi for August 2012

Go to the Oceanis

eastbourne
reviews: 34
2. Re: Advice on hotel to book in Psalidi for August 2012

I assume you mean August 2013 and not 2012. Unfortunatly although the Oceanis is a fabulous hotel it is for Adults Only so would not be suitable for a family with a 5 year old !

3. Re: Advice on hotel to book in Psalidi for August 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi