We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of the water park adults and children ?

Which Psalidi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
cost of the water park adults and children ?

hi please help in off to kos in a few days and would love to hear from anyone who has been to the water park ? cost ect fac for children . thankyou

Cyprus
reviews: 8
1. Re: cost of the water park adults and children ?

Hi, i've been there in 2007, i was staying in Atlantis hotel at Psalidi and we decided to spend a day at the water park. There was a free bus from the hotel to the waterark, am not sure but i thing that the owner of the hotel was the same of the waterpark.., something like this.. Anyway.. The entrance for 2 adults and a young child 8 y,o was aproximately 70 euro, i cannot remember specific amount but it was around 60-70 entrance.. Now 3 years later and crisis around probably the prices have changed.. The waterpark itself was a nice place to spend your day, good for children becouse there were some areas for children and lifeguards around. I thing that is a good way to spend a day there (be sure that after you'll leave from there you will only look for a bed and a/c) :) Hope that helps, is a long time i couldnt remember too much.

Edited: 8:35 am, August 02, 2010
2. Re: cost of the water park adults and children ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 30, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi