We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Del Mar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indiana
Iberostar Del Mar

I will be staying at the Del Mar in July but I was wanting to know if we will be able to go to any other restaraunts on the Ibeostar other hotel propertys or can we use any of the ammenities at the other resorts?

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 28
1. Re: Iberostar Del Mar

Check the "Top Questions" on the right side of this page. It has the answer to the exchange privileges as well as links to maps of the entire complex.

I can tell you that while staying at the Del Mar you have full access to the Paraiso Beach hotel. They basically share their facilities.

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
reviews: 5
2. Re: Iberostar Del Mar

As a guest of the Del Mar you only have full access to the IB* Beach facilities, not at the Lindo, Maya or Grand. You also have access to the commercial center across the street and the eateries there are part of the all-inclusive.

3. Re: Iberostar Del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 06, 2014