We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

Which Playa Paraiso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wausau, Wisconsin
reviews: 16
Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

Was anyone at the Grand last year during the Superbowl? If so.. anything special set up for the game? Hopefully we can watch the Packers play.. I know it's premature ....

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
reviews: 24
1. Re: Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

So the Packers will be playing the Broncos?

Wausau, Wisconsin
reviews: 16
2. Re: Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

Hope so actran..

I was just reading your blog from New Orleans.. don't ask me how I discovered it..am always finding new things to read via these forums. I must say.. I am glad you are younger than I am because when I can't travel anymore I will live vicariously thru all your travels. You have a great gift for writing..

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
reviews: 24
3. Re: Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

Thank you!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 35
4. Re: Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

They will be able to turn on the Super Bowl game in the Sports Bar. We were there in November and they had Packers on the tv. Also, there is a sports bar at the Maya with many more tvs with the games playing. Go Pack!!!

5. Re: Superbowl at the Iberostar Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, January 06, 2014