We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

Which Bayahibe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 3
where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

We are having great trouble finding a supplier as apparently they are having issues with its production,anyone got there's recently and were from?.

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
reviews: 1
1. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

You are joking?

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
2. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

ferrotty,

I dont know what you mean about issues finding a supplier for Typhoid Vaccine.....I just had my booster from my Practise Nurse at the Dr's surgery !!

Angie.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 21
3. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

ferroty,

Are you saying your Gp's practice does not offer vaccinations for travel or they are unable to get the vaccine at the moment?

Liverpool, United...
4. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

We have the prescriptions given to us by the practise nurse,we have to go to the chemist to pay for them but the nurse told us and confirmed by the chemists we have been to that due to a production problem with the Typhoid virus there is limited supplies.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
5. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

By your explaination then your surgery does not give you travel vaccinations free like mine or many others do..............its all down to the postcode lottery ............that's a bummer !!.

Angie.

Liverpool, United...
6. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

Yes they used to,UK is a joke,I have to do all the chasing now to get our vacinations,who said the NHS is getting better !!!!!

7. Re: where did you get your Typhoid Vaccine from

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 15, 2013