We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money and cots - suntopia tropical

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Spending money and cots - suntopia tropical

Hello me my OH and 2 year old daughter are staying here in October for 10 nights, I am wondering if cots are available and do they fit in the suite, do i need to pre arrange this?

Also spending money, although we are all inclusive how much do you think we might need, we may want to eat out once or twice, do we need to pay for the ala carte? cost of ice creams from shops, bottles of water, maybe 1 half day trip, anything else we might neeed? xx

Torquay, United...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Spending money and cots - suntopia tropical

Hi ! Bottled water is free on site in fridges dotted around the hotel . Ice team , which is lovely is free between 3 and 5 and you can also buy for a few lira in on site shops . Use basket travel in the village for trips really good value and so much cheaper than hotel ones . We took 500 pounds for ten nights , did 3 trips , gifts etc its more than enough as the hotel has so much to offer . Can't comment on the cots as my children are older . Have a lovely time hotel is fabulous .

reviews: 2
2. Re: Spending money and cots - suntopia tropical

Thank you for your reply :) I was hoping to have around £500 too x

3. Re: Spending money and cots - suntopia tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme
Recent Conversations