We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Sarigerme HV suitable for 2 Twenty Year Olds?

Which Sarigerme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poole, Dorset
reviews: 12
Is Sarigerme HV suitable for 2 Twenty Year Olds?

Hi

My daughter and her friend are both 20 and want a cheap week away in October. The HV is £353 each from Bournemouth so a really good price. Will they be o.k there by themselves? Will there be enough for them to do in the evenings or is it all designed for young families?

Thanks

newcastle upon tyne
reviews: 21
1. Re: Is Sarigerme HV suitable for 2 Twenty Year Olds?

HV are defo aimed at families, 24/7 entertainment for children. I'm not sure at 20 going away with my friend i would want to end up in one of them, however now i'm 38 with a 4 year old its perfect for me. Depends what the girls want? if they want to just chill and sunbath and eat and drink then it maybe ok (just being October thinking maybe not as many kids around - unless its half term) but if its partying and meeting other people there own age then its probably not the best option for them - maybe look for thinks in Marmaris or Oul Deniz

The New Forest, UK
reviews: 9
2. Re: Is Sarigerme HV suitable for 2 Twenty Year Olds?

I agree with misscalder, I think they'd have a better time at Oludeniz.

3. Re: Is Sarigerme HV suitable for 2 Twenty Year Olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sarigerme